001E Strength Training Plugin: Beginner or In-Season, english version
Timon AbegglenAll plans by this Coach
Strength training plugin; training with free weights, 6 week cycle with 2 training sessions per week.
This plan is aimed at:
- Beginners and/or advanced in the offseason
- with 2 full-body strength trainings per week, it is ideal as an in-season strength plan for advanced users
Training Level: Beginner / Advanced
Goal: Increase strength and muscle building
Days/ week: 2
Type: Whole body
The recommended training weight of each training set is calculated in advance as a percentage of the maximum power (1 Rep Max). If these are not known, we recommend a test before starting the program. A sample training session that includes this test can be found at the end of the training program. The app "Strong: Training plan, logbook, muscle building" (Android), which we generally recommend for tracking the strength training, is also extremely helpful.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:42 hrs||0:54 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:42 hrs||0:54 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?