April ZilgAll plans by this Coach
This is a 6 week plan to develop maximum strength before starting higher intensity work on the water. The phase combines low-intensity base cardio, with a building pyramid of strength work. It includes 4x a week weight work! There are 2 build weeks for every recovery week. At the end, you test your new maximum loads. If you cannot get to all of the cardio workouts, then follow just the strength components in your winter training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?