Phil's Advanced Duathlon 5/20/2.5km for Masters (8~9 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 06 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Expertly Designed For Advanced MASTERS (40+) Duathletes.
"I achieved 3rd overall, 1st in age group and a PB on my bike using your advanced duathlon plan. Thank you so much!" Patrick Keys, July 2018.
"You have changed my results for the better. I am amazed that I'm competing at the ITU Worlds" Richard Lonsdale, 2016.
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more about this plan. Key features:
- Progress from 8:15 to 9:15 hrs of training per week
- Each week has 4 rides, 5 runs, 1 strength sessions and 1-2 days off
- The 3rd week is active recovery
- Regular fitness tests are included to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace, workouts are compatible with Garmin, Zwift and more
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
I have over 20 years of experience successfully helping amateur athletes surpass their goals, while making sure they have quality time available for family, friends and career. I started My Pro Coach to offer the world's most comprehensive range of training plans designed to help you enjoy the same success that my athletes and I have - at an affordable price.
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
- Visit our website for all our Masters Sprint Duathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:41 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|3:05 hrs||1:42 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:41 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||3:05 hrs||1:42 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor