Phil's Intermediate Duathlon 5/20/2.5km (6~8 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 06 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Get in best ever race-shape!
"Using your schedule, I have qualified for the Duathlon Worlds! To say I was pleased would be an understatement" Robert Wickham, 2017.
"Thanks to the plan and countless answers to my questions I was able to qualify for my 1st Worlds! I cannot thank you enough." Patrick Keys, 2018.
Read more >>
- Progress from 6:30 to 7:45 hrs of training per week
- 3 rides and 3-5 runs per week
- 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- The 3rd week is active recovery
- Brick workouts are included
- There is a fitness test at the start of your plan
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift and more
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
I have over 20 years of experience successfully helping amateur athletes surpass their goals, while making sure they have quality time available for family, friends and career. I started My Pro Coach to offer the world's most comprehensive range of training plans designed to help you enjoy the same success that my athletes and I have - at an affordable price.
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
- Visit our website for all our Sprint Duathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:04 hrs||0:55 hrs|
|2:31 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:04 hrs||0:55 hrs|
||2:31 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|