13 Wk Standard Duathlon Training Plan - Export Friendly to Zwift
Patrick CaseyAll plans by this Coach
Frequency and consistency is key in training for any endurance event. This 13 week plan is specifically designed to prepare athletes for Mid-distance/Standard Duathlon racing. This plan is complete with mental skills preparation, core work to help with injury prevention, strength training, and travel tips. This is a plan was designed to suit the beginner to intermediate level duathlete, or the data driven veteran of the sport. As racing presents a unique set of demands, such as possible traveling, exposure to an adverse climate different from your home training environment, both mental and physical preparation is essential for optimal performance gains and race execution.
- Export Friendly
- Email support
- Convert to 1:1 coaching at any time!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:42 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|2:12 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:29 hrs||0:35 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:42 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||2:12 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:29 hrs||0:35 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?