Jennifer SharpAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week power building program includes three field tests every 4 weeks of the training plan in order to track your progress. The first 4 weeks focus on cadence pyramids and pedaling form, as well as long sprints and recovery days before transitioning to time trial intervals and constant cadence pyramid intervals. Lastly, you'll focus on time trial intervals, short sprint intervals and VO2 max efforts to round out the 12 weeks. This program is designed to increase your aerobic and anaerobic capacities, as well as your neuromuscular power. For more information or what to do after this 12 weeks, please contact Jennifer Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?