Heather Casey, CSCS, USAT L2 Coach - PeakStateFit.comAll plans by this Coach
USAT Level IIE , USAC Coach Heather Casey brings performance and injury prevention training to a new level using 20 creative workouts to keep your core and stabilizer muscles balanced and strong!
Heather's background as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist combined with years of teaching yoga, Pilates and TRX to private clients and collegiate level athletes provide you with a diverse training plan to focus on areas many endurance athletes fall short on in their training: Hips, Lower back, Shoulders, Abdominals, Hamstrings and Flexibility.
New for this year, you can become a member of our team of athletes and gain support and camaraderie from others on our private Facebook page. We have an open forum for athletes to ask questions of our coaches plus training tips and videos. The membership is $25 a month for a basic membership or $75 a month to have a 30 min phone consultation in addition to your membership. Of course. the membership options are totally up to you but a really nice way to have extra support for a minimal fee. You can find out more on our website: https://peakstatefit.com/endurance-coaching/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?