Menachem BrodieAll plans by this Coach
From the Leader in Strength Training for Cycling Performance and Best Selling Author
This 12 week program is the first of its kind in the TrainingPeaks Marketplace, as it offers you a Strength Training AND on-bike program built to compliment and support one another, bringing you faster, better, and more sustainable results on the bike!
With Strength programming built around the on-bike training, each week you'll be building better mind-muscle connection, improve your conditioning on the bike to be able to climb stonger and more powerfully than ever before.
All while having the strength training boosting your recovery while simultaneously slowly building up your base strength and durability on the bike.
Built to improve:
> Breathing Patterns
> Posterior Chain Strength
> Glute Recruitment
> Core Rotary Stability
> 1 min Power
> 1 min Power Repeatability
> 5 sec Peak Power
So whether you're tired of having to choose either strength training or riding- because strength makes you too tired or too sore to ride- or you're looking to take your climbing abilities to new levels, this is THE program for you!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.