Endurance Builder (4 Weeks)
Chris SoperAll plans by this Coach
Background: This training plan has been designed around the "working athlete" with limited training time and is based on co-operation with a number of athletes who work the 9-5 life. The training looks to maximise available time and impact through the weekday sessions whilst utilising the weekend for bagging some quality road mileage.
Objective: Build and develop base endurance over a four week period.
Requirements: Preferably Power Meter but can be adapted to Heart Rate realtively easily. Indoor trainer is needed.
NOTE: This plan is developed on basis of using functional threshold power. To maximise the benefits of this it is recommend to conduct functional threshold power test prior to starting to ensure correct setting of training zones.
Please get in touch if you have any questions related to this plan. We are always happy to assist and would appreciate your feedback.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?