Matthew McNamaraAll plans by this Coach
Testing - it's one of the most useful and fundamental parts of your training plan and development.
Given that I thought it might be good to offer a unique approach to what can be an intimidating prospect...
You do the testing and I'll help with the analysis!
Yep, this program includes personal feedback and consultation with me. You'll need to do a few things to maximize the program and our time together...
1. You need BOTH a power meter and a HRM
2. You'll need to TEMPORARILY ADD me as a coach on training peaks - don't worry, I'll send you the link and information once you've signed up for the plan
3. You will need to FOLLOW the program as close as possible for the two weeks it lasts.
4. You'll need to schedule a 30 minute call with me on Calendly
If you complete the program and are interested in Personal Coaching you'll get FULL CREDIT for the price of this program against the coaching program of your choice.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.