Sweet (Spot) Doesn't Cover It
Matthew McNamaraAll plans by this Coach
You've heard of sweet spot workouts, this is so much more than that. Quality sub-threshold work is part of the plan of course, but we've got a few tricks up our sleeve as well to help you come out of this 4 week block feeling great and ready for the next round. It IS and enruance / threshold focused block so plan for additional rest and nutrition to complete the weekly requirements.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:49 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:49 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?