Christian WilliamsAll plans by this Coach
This is the natural progression from doing an initial 6 week base building period. We have the first phase also available in our training plan store.
It is a wattage based plan that assumes you are typically riding 8-12 hours per week.
It is assumed that you have at least a 65 CTL to start this one effectively.
The long ride of the week comes on the weekend, and gets up to 4 hours.
This plan is friendly for smart trainers.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?