Beth Leasure-HudsonAll plans by this Coach
This plan was created due to the COVID19 pandemic. Some of us will get this illness and experience fever, aches, and a lingering cough for several weeks. This lower respiratory or bronchial infection impairs breathing and stops training for a time. This is a 3-week plan to cautiously return to training. This plan can be undertaken only after all symptoms, such as fever and aches are gone; however, a lingering cough does not necessarily hinder a return. This plan was created for anyone whose energies have returned but who still may be experiencing cough or who wishes to baby your lungs and heart after a respiratory illness. I lived this plan, so I know it works!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.