COVID19/Respiratory Illness Re-RAMP
Beth Leasure-HudsonAll plans by this Coach
This plan was created due to the COVID19 pandemic. Some of us will get this illness and experience fever, aches, and a lingering cough for several weeks. This lower respiratory or bronchial infection impairs breathing and stops training for a time. This is a 3-week plan to cautiously return to training. This plan can be undertaken only after all symptoms, such as fever and aches are gone; however, a lingering cough does not necessarily hinder a return. This plan was created for anyone whose energies have returned but who still may be experiencing cough or who wishes to baby your lungs and heart after a respiratory illness. I lived this plan, so I know it works!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?