4 week COVID-19 Corona virus isolation aerobic maintenance maintain fitness with SPEED Zwift Indoors
Martin BurrowsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to maintain your aerobic fitness whilst working on speed or 'souplesse'.
NOTE: This is largely about leg speed which will translate into forward speed - not to be confused with heavy intensive intervals.
This plan is more about maintaining fitness and speed in a 'transition' period rather than peaking for an event.
If you can, ride all 5 sessions per week. If you can fit in only 4 then rest on the day shown. If you are fairly new to cycling or training you may choose to start with just 4 days.
Attached is the KOM Coaching start guide.
These plans are designed by British Cycling Level 3 coach and Coach Educator Martin Burrows.
All workouts are built in the new workout builder so that you can export them to 3rd party applications such as Zwift, Trainer Road, ICW or your gps training device (Garmin, Wahoo, Hammerhead etc).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:46 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:46 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?