Matthew McNamaraAll plans by this Coach
Build 1 is where the rubber starts to meet your VO2max!
Seriously, the focus of this block is on building your HIT capacity via a variety of focused VO2max level workouts and solid efforts on less focused days. You should have a good base of both aerobic fitness and threshold development (sweet spot type efforts) before you begin this program. Mixing in weekend racing is also a great way to start building your form for the coming race block!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?