Kyle McFarland, USAT, USAC, ACSMAll plans by this Coach
This is a 6-week foundation training plan designed by White Pine Athletics' Head Coach Kyle McFarland.
Our 6-Week Off Season Bike Build Plan is ideal for road cyclists, triathletes, and xc mountain bike athletes who are either in the middle of their off season, or about to enter their base season (pre-season).
Each session can be performed either inside or outside, and can be exported to devices such as Bryton, Garmin, Wahoo, Zwift, etc.
Included in the plan:
- Initial testing protocol
- Strength and mobility sessions
- Sessions that build on each other from week to week
- Helpful articles, tips and tricks
- Bike sessions range from 1 hour to 90 minutes, and strength ranges from 30min to 1 hour and include instructional videos.
Smart trainer or power meter is encouraged, heart rate monitor not required.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?