9 weeks FTP builder, ≈7 hrs per week.
Tony PerssonAll plans by this Coach
This is a 9 weeks program that targets your VO2max, and your immediate Power, FTP.
If you want to, in relatively short period, build your maximum Power, sprinting capacity, Crit-Race capacity, Cyclocross fitness, and the like this is the program for you!
9 weeks with mainly focus on VO2max, with some endurance base build included in the plan.
The weekly training time spans from 6 hours to 7:45 hours the max week.
The plan includes 2x shorter FTP estimates, and 1x 20-minute FTP assessment.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?