Off-season Transition & Return to Training (approx 5-7.5 hours varied intensity all round prep)
Martin BurrowsAll plans by this Coach
Overview - Off-Season Transition & Return to Training
This varied plan is designed to get you back into training with the odd varied effort to keep it interesting and to gently stimulate your muscles and cardiovascular system.
It is mostly at lower intensities to ease you back into training with some measured higher intensity efforts to prepare your mind and body for a return to training.
You will generally push yourself on one ride per week with higher intensity efforts.
These plans are designed by British Cycling Level 3 coach and Coach Educator Martin Burrows.
Most of the workouts are built in the new workout builder so that you can export them to 3rd party applications, smart trainers etc
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?