12 week to fitness plan Cycling with Heart Rate and nutrition
Jeffrey WeaverAll plans by this Coach
A plan to take you from non training to fit to race in 12 weeks with a nutrition plan.
Nutrition is layed out in a separate document and is customized for you.
You should lose about a pound or more a week after the first week.
Following this plan is simple and will be customized to your needs.
Recipes and food planning are included if needed, but the nutrition plan is basic as macro nutrient and caloric needs daily.
Please Email me when you are about to start the plan so we can get things sorted to you.
I will customize the plan!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?