Road cycling training plan "Climbing Monsters" 12 wks, 50+ Level A experienced rider (P 2017)
Stoller/Roger RillingAll plans by this Coach
Do you have an addiction to roads that go up?
This plan will satisfy your cravings for climbs while preparing you to conquer them in style
Just how many climbing PR’s can you manage in one day!? We want to know just as much as you do so we have created a training plan to find out! You can thank us later. For now, polish up your lightest bike because you are going climbing. This plan will focus primarily on your climbing skills and endurance. We encourage you to use this plan after a successful build period as you start to pursue your top form
"It never gets easy, you only get faster!” Greg Lemond
To some these words are daunting, to you, these words are inspirational. As a cyclist, you like a challenge, you like to push and you certainly want to go faster!
This plan has been prepared for experienced riders over 50 that have the desire to climb. Through the course of this training program you will be challenged, pushed and rewarded with a new level of fitness perfect to apply to your next big event.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?