3- Month Time Trial Program
Chris BurnhamAll plans by this Coach
This is the program that has launched athletes to Elite National Championships, Masters National Championships, and podium finishes at World Masters Championships!
This is a program designed to develop a road cyclists time trialing ability. Do you want to focus in on that districts Time Trial championships or Nationals? Tired of losing time in stage race time trials? Than this program is for you! This program consists of 3-months of Training with an optional taper week for that key time trial.
This program is designed for cyclists using power but it can be adapted for those using heart rate, or perceived exertion as well.
Most weeks are 6 days a week of riding with an optional recovery ride on Fridays. Mondays are always off. Weekly hours range from 10 - 12 hours with rides during the week not exceeding 2 hours. There is some flexibility in the program to scale the workouts and duration to your abilities and available training time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?