Steven BrandesAll plans by this Coach
This is a cycling ONLY plan for athletes looking to IMPROVE their cycling functional threshold power.
Every workout in this plan is compatible with Zwift, TrainerRoad, and Rouvy
This plan is on the lower volume, the weekly average hours on the bike is 6-7 hours and on recovery weeks goes less than 6 hours and on bigger weeks goes slightly more than 7 hours a week.
You can add more endurance rides on Sunday's if you choose, but its very important to keep the Sunday rides under 70% of FTP
This plan moves in 4 week blocks and changes the focus of training from Tabatta style intervals, to longer vo2 max efforts, into a HARD blocked threshold block.
If you are looking to see improvements in your FTP in 12 weeks, this plan will do exactly that.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?