8 Week Cycling Off-Season Strength Program
Patrick CaseyAll plans by this Coach
USAT Level I, USAC Level III Coach Patrick Casey brings performance and injury prevention training to a new level using creative workouts to keep your core and stabilizer muscles balanced and strong! Patrick's background as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) combined with years of being coached as a Cat 1, and coaching cyclists of various disciplines provides a diverse training plan to focus on areas many endurance athletes fall short on in their training: Hips, Lower back, Shoulders, Abdominals, Hamstrings and Flexibility. You won't need a gym for any of these workouts, but its useful to have access to one! The only training gear you'll need is: yoga mat, stability ball, mini band, kettle bells or dumbbells, bosu ball (resistance band - PerformBetter.com,) and your commitment to get stronger!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?