AdiOstry Adam OstrowskiAll plans by this Coach
Endurance base period build for cyclist design by AdiOstry Polish cycling coach
Plan is for any type of cyclist especially for road and mtb
Plan is for the cyclists who was training and racing for one or more years
Over 4 weeks you will increase your weekly volume from 6h30 to 10h and you will have various form of training and rides
After first 3 weeks you will have one week of recovery and after 7 weeks of training will one week of recovery and road test to see your progress
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.