Injury Prevention Strength / Base Season Cycling
Heather Casey, CSCS, USAT L2 Coach PeakStateFit.comAll plans by this Coach
Transition season plan emphasizing more core and strength than enduance volume.
Exercises focus on injury prevention by utilizing many stabilizer muscles and single leg exercises.
Core work balances work of anterior and posterior musle groups.
New for this year, you can become a member of our team of athletes and gain support and camaraderie from others on our private Facebook page. We have an open forum for athletes to ask questions of our coaches plus training tips and videos. The membership is $25 a month for a basic membership or $75 a month to have a 30 min phone consultation in addition to your membership. Of course. the membership options are totally up to you but a really nice way to have extra support for a minimal fee. You can find out more on our website: https://peakstatefit.com/team-memberships
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:50 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:15 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:25 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:52 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:50 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:15 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:25 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:52 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?