Base training, cat 3-4, Tour of the Gila, spring stage race, by Eric Kenney, Ek Endurance Coaching
Eric KenneyAll plans by this Coach
EK Endurance Coaching Plans:
Big event ahead, Big goals, Little time. Streamline your training with better, more effective workouts and periodization for a low cost.
The Gila is so tough its needs its own training plan. This plan will have you prepared and ready to go for the toughest amateur stage race in the US. You will be slowly and efficiently built up for the demands of racing the Gila. 10-12 hours a week is all you need to be at your best for cat 4 or 3 races. this plan includes an article on Gila race tactics and execution for the race. core strength training programs, HR and power zone set up, everything you need for successful preparation.
contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org for customized plans or consultations
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:38 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:17 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:38 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:17 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?