Cycling base phase.UPDATED structured workouts. weakness in short races max power. Eric Kenney
Eric KenneyAll plans by this Coach
EK Endurance Coaching Plans:
Big event ahead, Big goals, Little time. Streamline your training with better, more effective workouts and periodization for a low cost.
This plan is formulated to maximize your time in the winter months with specific and effective training sessions. This plan is for the rider training for crits and shorter circuit races. OR for the athlete that has a weakness in max power and strength. There is a focus on power and str. in this program. consistency is key however, you will see the weekend long rides progress aggressively!
Contact Eric for testing protocol if you do not have recent tests to use. With or with out a power meter this program will bring you to the next level!
contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org for customized plans or consultations
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?