Cat 4/5 Cyclist Early General Prep Plan 6 Weeks
Kurt PerhamAll plans by this Coach
This is a training plan for cyclist (road or MTB) likely based in the northern (read : colder) part of the country who are just starting their prep for next years race season.
We will assume 4.5 to 10 hours of total training. This includes : cycling, cross-training and general strength in the gym or at home.
We will assume the cyclist has a Power meter and/or HRM and a basic idea of their training zones. We will perform 1 FTP/LT tests during the plan, During week 2.
After purchase, please contact Kurt@pbmcoaching.com to receive all of our support docs.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?