Kurt PerhamAll plans by this Coach
This is a training plan for cyclist (road or MTB) likely based in the northern (read : colder) part of the country who are just starting their prep for next years race season.
We will assume 4.5 to 10 hours of total training. This includes : cycling, cross-training and general strength in the gym or at home.
We will assume the cyclist has a Power meter and/or HRM and a basic idea of their training zones. We will perform 1 FTP/LT tests during the plan, During week 2.
After purchase, please contact Kurt@pbmcoaching.com to receive all of our support docs.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.