Roberto VukovicAll plans by this Coach
I designed this plan to get you ready for road racing. You’ll follow a progressive overload, meaning intensity, volume or both will increase weekly. In the end, a rest week will close the block to help you remove fatigue and make those training adaptations stick. Additionally, the intervals in this plan are crucial to make you a faster and stronger road racer.
As always, the plan is simple to follow, evidence-based, and packed with fuelling guidelines to make sure you complete every session as high quality as possible. ready? Then, let's go!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.