Zach NehrAll plans by this Coach
A 12-week training plan to help build towards your first criterium. A few key workouts each week will test your high-intensity thresholds, with enough rest built in between that you will be able to recover in time to crush your next workout. Weekday rides are an hour or less, with a bit more time and flexibility on the weekends to help build your endurance and give your mind a break from the highly-structured weekday workouts. A threshold test at the beginning of this plan will help determine your training zones that we will use in your training in the lead-up to the race. This plan includes a B race in Week 9, and an A race in Week 12, with each week altered to meet the demands of the racing and training calendar.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.