Get fit in 8 weeks! 4 days with 5-6 hours per week
Sivert JakobsenAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week bare plan is designed for beginners who don't have 20 hours a week to work out.
This is a progressive plan which will work around threshold as well as at VO2max power. This plan contains 2 interval sessions every week with 1 easy ride and an endurance ride at the weekend. Except week 4 which is a recovery week.
There is an FTP test at the start and end of the plan to find your right training zones and see your improvements.
All workouts are build in the workout builder so that you can export them to third party applications like Zwift or your head unit.
This plan is designed by a coach with a bachelors degree in sport with specialization in coaching with cycling as a sport, and at the moment (25. jan. 21) taking a master's degree in trainingphysiology
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:00 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:00 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?