Sivert JakobsenAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week bare plan is designed for beginners who don't have 20 hours a week to work out.
This is a progressive plan which will work around threshold as well as at VO2max power. This plan contains 2 interval sessions every week with 1 easy ride and an endurance ride at the weekend. Except week 4 which is a recovery week.
There is an FTP test at the start and end of the plan to find your right training zones and see your improvements.
All workouts are build in the workout builder so that you can export them to third party applications like Zwift or your head unit.
All my traningplans are 3rd party (eg. Zwift) compatible.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.