High School/Junior - Growth Build - Road
Timothy HallAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week growth build plan is designed for the high school aged cyclist seeking to get ready for a big season ahead. We recommend our 12 week base plan prior to attempting this program in order to be best prepared for the workload. This plan concentrates on force development, muscular endurance, and building aerobic depth. The purpose is to develop strength, endurance, and resistance to fatigue. This plan's workouts are designed utilizing perceived exertion on a 1 to 10 scale, so a heart rate strap or power meter is not necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?