Christopher JudyAll plans by this Coach
This is a continuation of the off season training program (see base phase). This program will test your FTP, or if you don't have a power meter, your threshold heart rate. You will use those numbers for the rest of the program, and likely make adjustments as you go. The final week will retest these numbers so you can make further adjustments going into the early season phase.
This program is designed to introduce long intervals and jump sprints to increase power and on the bike strength, as well as 2 days per week of dedicated strength training. The strength training mixes upper body, lower body, and core with a focus on muscles needed for cycling, and movements that will reduce injuries.
If you have any questions, or would like something more custom to your needs please reach out to me at email@example.com, or send a text to 801.230.8008
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.