C2C Training Foundation - HR
Kelly EllisAll plans by this Coach
This is an 8-week plan best suited as a foundation block at the beginning of the off-season. The cycling workouts are based on "Lactate Threshold Heart Rate" so you will need a heart rate monitor of some sort and are best done inside but can be accomplished outdoors if preferred. Strength workouts are included that will require free-weights suchs as dumbbells &/or kettlebells and a stability ball.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:22 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|0:41 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|0:43 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:18 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:22 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||0:41 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||0:43 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:18 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?