Christopher JudyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for beginner level cyclists, category 4-5 racers, and triathletes who want to have a cycling focused base phase. All riding is meant to be done in zone 2 with tips every 2 weeks on new skills to focus on (cadence, food intake, etc.). The weekends are the longer days, but nothing longer than 2.5 hours. This program also includes 1 day per week of strength work targeting movements that focus on core strength, lower body strength, and upper body hypertrophy.
If you want something more custom, or have any questions about this program feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 801.230.8008
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?