at HOME Weight Lifting Training Plan - Basic
Frank Overton of FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
12 Week at HOME Weight Lifting Training Program for Cyclists
You will need a VIPR tube and kettlebells and a squat rack
Four 3 week Phases
This plan is perfect for the cyclist to begin in the Fall or early Winter (like October/November/December/January) to prepare for the Spring season. Use in conjunction with sweet spot parts 1, 2, and/or 3
Questions about this training plan? Head on over to our FasCat Forum and ask away! https://forum.fascatcoaching.com/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:41 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|4:48 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:03 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:41 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||4:48 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:03 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?