Sweet Spot Part 4: Polarized - Basic
FasCat CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Our Sweet Spot Polarized Training Plan includes interval and base training! Technically it is “Sweet Spot Part 4” meant to be completed after Sweet Spot Parts 1-2-3 or the 18 Weeks of Sweet Spot Training Plan. This plan uses a fresher is faster approach for a 3-4-5 minute VO2 weekday progression combined with long sweet spot rides on the weekend.
This plan is perfect for the cyclists how have plenty of time to ride long on the weekends but limited training time during the work week.
Questions about this training plan? See our FAQ below or email/call: email@example.com or 720.406.7444. You may join our Coaching Group for FREE at anytime www.Forum.FasCatCoaching.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?