FTP Advance Program 1
Bojan DurdicAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to increase your FTP (Functional Threshold Power), for road and mountain bike cyclists who are able to ride 5-6 days per week (appx. 10 hours/week). You will need a power meter for this training program. Good base period is recommended before you are starting with this training program.
* Designed to build your at lactate threshold.
* You will start with FTP Test in the first week to see your current fitness level and to set your power zones.
* During the training program you will progress from some sweet spot intervals below your FTP, to lactate threshold intervals and later in the plan VO2Max hard intervals above 100% FTP.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?