Bojan DurdicAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to increase your FTP (Functional Threshold Power), for road and mountain bike cyclists who are able to ride 5-6 days per week (appx. 10 hours/week). You will need a power meter for this training program. Good base period is recommended before you are starting with this training program.
* Designed to build your at lactate threshold.
* You will start with FTP Test in the first week to see your current fitness level and to set your power zones.
* During the training program you will progress from some sweet spot intervals below your FTP, to lactate threshold intervals and later in the plan VO2Max hard intervals above 100% FTP.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.