6-Week Junior Road Plan: M-W intensity
Sue LloydAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for the junior athlete who is looking for structure, workouts that are challenging, and appropriate amounts of intensity and recovery. It is arranged for harder efforts on Mondays and Wednesdays and the weekends. The plan is great for pre-season or building toward an event or race. While 6 weeks in length, the weeks can be repeated for a longer duration if desired. Please reach out to me if you have any questions about using this plan: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?