Road - Maintenance during COVID 10-12 hours/week Intermediate Power Based
Deborah Latouf - Spin Doctor CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This 4 week (mesocycle) road cycling maintenance plan is designed for intermediate level athletes who can train 10-12 hours per week. The program is power based and includes structured plans for all work-outs. It assumes baseline testing has been conducted and FTP and training zones have been set accordingly.
The program includes a balance of workouts across training zones, cadence focus (both low and high), hills and endurance rides. It is specifically designed with a focus on maintenance of fitness across the power spectrum during the current restrictions cyclists in many countries are facing. It is designed for riders who are still able to ride outdoors as solo riders.
The four week block is lightly periodised and can be repeated.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:53 hrs||3:58 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:53 hrs||3:58 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?