Deborah Latouf - Spin Doctor CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This 4 week (mesocycle) road cycling maintenance plan is designed for intermediate level athletes who can train 10-12 hours per week. The program is power based and includes structured plans for all work-outs. It assumes baseline testing has been conducted and FTP and training zones have been set accordingly.
The program includes a balance of workouts across training zones, cadence focus (both low and high), hills and endurance rides. It is specifically designed with a focus on maintenance of fitness across the power spectrum during the current restrictions cyclists in many countries are facing. It is designed for riders who are still able to ride outdoors as solo riders.
The four week block is lightly periodised and can be repeated.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.