Base for those riding 8-12hr per week (6 weeks)
Christian WilliamsAll plans by this Coach
This is Base 1 for those who won't usually have the opportunity to ride for more than 10 hours per week. This will fit well for those who regularly can put in 7-10 hours per week with the longer rides being on the weekends.
To do this plan fully, you will need a kettlebell for the strength/conditioning workout.
This plan is appropriate for those who are coming into it with a Chronic Training Load of 25-60, and who are coming off a break/rest/off-season period.
This is a plan that will have the athlete on the bike 6 days per week, though one of those days is a short ride with a skills and handling focus.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?