Working Triathlete 8-Week Fitness Builder Cycling (Intermediate) Heart Rate Based
Conrad GoeringerAll plans by this Coach
If you want to increase your key fitness metrics in an efficient manner, this plan is for you. The 8-Week Fitness Builder is focused on boosting high-end fitness (aerobic capacity, threshold and force) as well as technique (pedal stroke, cadence and efficiency). It commences and ends with a built-in threshold heart rate test (protocol included). The plan is targeted towards individuals looking to maximize gains efficiently and works best when most of the workouts are executed on an indoor trainer. It is a great intermediate build for a Sprint or Olympic triathlon, or serves as a great early season base block for long course racing prior to the specific preparation phase of training. For more information on the rationale driving the plan, visit https://www.workingtriathlete.com/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?