Taylor WarrenAll plans by this Coach
The focus of this plan is highly sprint focused with not much focus at all on aerobic capacity/endurance. Use this plan if you are looking to build power from the 5 second up to 45 second durations. This is a great plan for someone who is highly sprint focused or a crit racer looking to build sprint power in the off season before building their aerobic engine. The plan consists of gym work (either strength/force or speed/power production), high torque workouts, such as standing starts, high leg speed work and all out sprinting. This plan looks to combine the specifics of sprinting, ie torque production and high contractile speed to improve an athletes absolute power burst. This is a great plan to incorporate on the track as well. Athletes interested in this plan should have a moderate grasp on training philosophy, know how to recover efficiently, and have spent some time prior in the gym.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.