4 Week's Cycling Power Boost 2.0
Tiago AragaoAll plans by this Coach
This is a 4 weeks training plan to apply in the specific zone of the season to develop you power both in FTP and Máx Power.
The Endurance was not forget, and you will sustain and make good gains in sub maximal power output.
I recommend to apply the program after 6 to 8 weeks of a base program, and 2 to 3 weeks before a great competitive objective.
Training Plan designed for developing the skills of a rider for a granfondo, mediofondo, mountain bike, gravel bike, road bike, mtb, stages race
More informations please contact:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|14:41 hrs||4:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||14:41 hrs||4:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?