Taylor WarrenAll plans by this Coach
This cycling plan primarily targets beginner to intermediate riders are those just looking to increase their pedaling efficiency. The plan includes drills that will help build neuromuscular pathways to help activate all cycling muscles and help eliminate any dead spots in the pedal stroke. Working on these techniques and drills will increase hamstring and glute activation that'll help to not only increase power but make any cyclist more efficient and less prone to injury on the bike. Workouts in this plan include 1-legged drills, sprint technique drills, cadence work and some off the bike strength work. Use as a stand alone plan or in conjunction with a fitness building plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?