KOM Coaching 8 week Hill Climbing plan Strength approx 6-8 hours per week
Martin BurrowsAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week KOM Coaching Hill Climbing plan is designed for intermediate riders and people who are short on time.
Beginners should ensure a good base of fitness before embarking on this training plan - for instance it can be started once you have worked through the KOM Coaching 12 week Base plan.
Initially working on building strength, your climbing ability will improve through specific targeted workouts to ensure you climb better than ever at the end of this 8 week program.
These plans are designed by British Cycling Level 3 coach and Coach Educator Martin Burrows.
All workouts are built in the new workout builder so that you can export them to 3rd party applications
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:10 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:10 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?