Taylor WarrenAll plans by this Coach
Increase your VO2 max power in 1 month is the perfect plan for any time crunched athlete looking to improve power in the range of 3-8 min duration. The plan will start with an all out 5 min max power test to determine where power at VO2 max capacity currently is. The plan will then guide the athlete through about 2 VO2 max sessions weekly, with target power based off of the baseline test. The plan also includes some longer rides to improve/maintain aerobic capacity. Three rest days per week with the average week being around 8 hours. The final week of the plan will serve as a rest week to recovery from the workload and then a retest at the end of the week to track the athletes progress. This plan is best when using a power meter but a heart rate monitor will also work.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?