Increase your anaerobic power in 4 weeks
Taylor WarrenAll plans by this Coach
4 Week anaerobic build. This is a great plan for anyone looking to improve their sprint power, from 5 seconds to 1 min. This plan includes workouts to improve leg speed with cadence drills and also maximal force production with some standing start drills. There are also some sprint drills to improve sprinting in a variety of different scenarios. The weekend workouts aim to improve 30 seconds to 1 minute power. Later in the plan, there is a workout designed to incorporate anaerobic power into a crit race scenario. This is a great plan to improve performances in crits or to build on top of an aerobic base to incorporate a block of speed into a yearly training plan. Contact email@example.com for questions about the plan and for tips for where to go once the plan is over.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:38 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:38 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?