8 week Base - Build - Climb: Elite Level
Sue LloydAll plans by this Coach
Welcome and thanks for choosing this Elite level 8 week training plan. This plan is designed to provide the structure and guidance necessary to build your aerobic capacity, muscular endurance, and pedaling proficiency. The language of the workouts is written in clear and common terminology centered around your individual Heart Rate and Power Zones. The 8 weeks are structured around two full block of training, with 3 harder weeks, and one recovery week. Each week also includes at least 2 days of core strengthening and stretching yoga as cross training. This plan would best be applied at the beginning of a training phase or as structure for post racing season training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|12:32 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|1:43 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:39 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||12:32 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||1:43 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:39 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?