Noel BonkAll plans by this Coach
Get ready to conquer your first Metric Century ride!
Designed by BonkWerx Endurance Sports, this plan combines over 20 years of endurance sports knowledge and coaching expertise to not only prepare you for the ride - but help you CONQUER it!
Who is this plan for?
This plan is built for the everyday "time-crunched" cyclist who can train at least 4 days a week. The workouts will suit the beginner to the intermediate cyclist who are looking to either complete their first-century ride or improve their century ride performance.
What does "power-based" mean?
Workouts are designed to target your individual power zones that will be set with an included field test (FTP). It will require the use of a smart trainer and/or power meter.
What is included?
The plan includes 12 weeks of cycling workout and basic strength workouts. Most weeks will average 6hours, with the longest being 8-10 hours.
About BonkWerx/Coach Noel:
Designed by BonkWerx Endurance Sports head coach and athlete Noel Bonk, this plan brings you his 20 years knowledge and experience in coaching athletes in 100s of events worldwide.
For more information or questions about this plan, please visit us on the web BonkWerx Endurance Sports Coaching
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.